- Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments
- A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
- Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
- The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
- Several IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
- Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Warranty 2 years.
1. USB serial port
2. NTP data line suppressor
3. UPS output sockets
4. Input socket and fuse
5. Fan / air vents
(1) Australian standard sockets on Netys PE models specific for Australia.
(2) PC + 17” LCD monitor.